Old 27-11-2007, 12:05 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default Always Wanted to Do?

"Val" expounded:

During one dinner on the deck I lavished praised on the boys for their
resourcefulness and skills while admiring my little pond garden......they
just kept their eyes on their plates and all swore they were going to grow
up to live in high rise condos.

LOL! My youngest brother always said the same thing, also that he'd
never live in an old house. He lives in a small town north of Boston,
house was built in 1798, with a good acre of lawn to mow )

Great pond story!
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts