Old 21-02-2003, 11:03 AM
Otto Jones

Default Grapes In Miami

do a Google search on Orlando Seedless Grape.
It was developed a few years ago and is widely available in Central and
South Fl.
Here are some sites where you can check it out
http://www.tropicalfruit.com/product.asp?ID=210

http://www.tytyga.com/grapes/florida/pg6.htm

http://www.isons.com/fruit.htm

" wrote in message
I have a pretty good edible garden going now. I have basil, oregano,

sage,
tomatoes, bell peppers, banana peppers and jalapenos as well as spearmint,
peppermint, rosemary, and parsley) . I was really interested in growing
grapes, but as I have never seen grapes growing in Miami I was wondering

if
that was even possible. If so, what would be the best way to accomplish
this. What kind of grapes and where do i get the seeds?