Old 27-11-2007, 06:30 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
snotbottom snotbottom is offline

Default Where is the best place to live?

How about Walla Walla, Washington?

Four seasons
about 20" of rain per year
1000' above seal level
Winter lows about 27 deg. F
Summer highs about 91 deg. F
Cheap utilities (most of it generated by hydro and wind)
and the wine...

On Nov 23, 7:04 pm, "aluckyguess" wrote:
I would like a couple acres where I can have a nice garden most of the year,
not to cold and my wife wont feel like she's in the middle of nowhere. I
live in So-Cal now but its just to busy any more. Some place maybe the kids
will move to if they get married. Any thoughts?

Thanks