Old 27-11-2007, 04:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Strange plant, can anyone idenify it for me?

In message
,
Phil writes
Thanks Stewart,

Looked it up in my books and that looks like an exact match!

Now wondering how it got here (Worthing)?
Have to see if it survives the winter.

The photograph looks like a good microclimate (wall, presumably south
facing from the presence of the Nerines, coastal location, South of
England) so I'd reckon there's a fair chance that it might.

Thanks again

Phil.

--
Stewart Robert Hinsley