Old 27-11-2007, 10:21 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
EggsZachtly EggsZachtly is offline

Default My blue spruce has killed my lawn asked again.

FireBrick said:
[Top-posting fixed /again/ ]

wrote in message news:MPX2j.217381$Fc.191908@attbi_s21...

wrote in message

[...]

First, to toppost is rude. Second, In this case I would have the tree
removed and replaced with a more appropriate tree for the location.

I'm not sure what 'toppost' means. I thought it meant using a date far in
advance, which I did not do.

It means putting the your reply in front of what you're replying to.

Nor do I use foul language and act or reply rudely to others.

No, you're just dense about taking proper advice.

And the tree will remain. I don't remove trees just because they are
inconvenient.

It's not because it's 'inconvenient', dumbass. It's an inappropriate
species for the location.

I 'try' to find appropriate alternatives to problems.

No, you ask and ask until someone gives you the answer you want to hear.
You were given the most 'appropriate alternatives' ( mulch to the
dripline, or remove the tree and plant a more appropriate species for the
location).

You're quite the clueless twit, aren't you.
--

Eggs

A: Top-posters.
Q: What is the most annoying thing in newsgroups?