Old 28-11-2007, 10:34 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default My blue spruce has killed my lawn asked again.

GWB said:

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 16:44:28 GMT, wrote:

[...]

First, to toppost is rude. Second, In this case I would have the tree
removed and replaced with a more appropriate tree for the location.

Yeah, much better to have to scroll down through a long post to read
some etiquette lesson.

No. Much better to post replies inline, snipping content not relevant to
your reply. /All/ bottom-posted is just as bad as all top-posted.

--

Eggs

-Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he
will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.