Old 28-11-2007, 01:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cat(h) Cat(h) is offline

Default First Daffodil

On Nov 27, 11:35 pm, Sally Thompson
wrote:
On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 23:09:12 +0000, Sacha wrote
(in article ) :

On 27/11/07 11:04, in article ,
"Robert (Plymouth)" remove my other
hobby to reply wrote:

The first one is opening but has been nibbled by something

There must be some insect aka 'envy'. ;-) I just got round to planting
some of ours!!

I'm glad it's not just me that's a bit late this year :-)

Planted 10 kgs last week end.
Meanwhile, most of those planted in the past are well and truly
peeking out of the ground. But nothing looking remotely like
flowering.

Cat(h)

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK