Old 28-11-2007, 01:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore Pam Moore is offline

Default Strange plant, can anyone idenify it for me?

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 15:10:44 +0000, Stewart Robert Hinsley
wrote:

I don't share your certainty. It gives me the impression of one of the
giant Herb Roberts. Geranium maderense seems the best match for the leaf
shape. (And I don't see a match among the umbellifers in Keble-Martin.)

That was my first instinct too. I'd not pull it up. See if it
survives the winter and flowers, and then identification will be
easier.

Pam in Bristol