Old 28-11-2007, 08:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default First Daffodil

In article ,
says...
Sacha wrote:
:: On 27/11/07 23:35, in article
::
, "Sally Thompson"
:: wrote:
::
::: On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 23:09:12 +0000, Sacha wrote
::: (in article ) :
:::
:::: On 27/11/07 11:04, in article
::::
, "Robert (Plymouth)"
:::: remove my other hobby to
:::: reply wrote:
::::
::::: The first one is opening but has been nibbled by something
::::
:::: There must be some insect aka 'envy'. ;-) I just got round to
:::: planting some of ours!!
::::
::::
:::
::: I'm glad it's not just me that's a bit late this year :-)
::
:: Hmmm. If I only it were just 'this year'. ;-) I never carpe
:: diem. ;-)
:::
Just looked out the front and to my surprise the camellia Inspiration is
starting to bloom well while the autumn flowering one is still in full
flower.

Yes I was surprised to see a single flower on Camellia Involucrata Rubra
usally a late one. But like swallows I don't expect a single flower is
much to shout about!
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk