Old 29-11-2007, 02:19 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
doofy doofy is offline

Default Drip irrigation, not pressurized

Anyone know of the feasibility of a drip irrigation system feeding out
of some 5 gallon buckets into some tubing?

If I get this community garden space, I only want to go to it once a
week because of the distance.

Do you think some 5 gallons buckets, maybe 3 feet off the ground, could
supply a weeks worth of water? Mostly, do you think the drip mechanism
would work without the city water pressure behind it?

Any ideas?