Old 28-11-2007, 11:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Fruit and therefore plant ID, please

On 28/11/07 22:42, in article
, "Sacha"
wrote:

I was given this tonight by someone who lives in Westbury on Trym. She has
seen these fruits growing on a bush (not a tree) in a garden and picked two
up off the road. They smell very faintly citrusy to me and each seed
chamber has two seeds in each side. She's not a gardener so can only tell
me that the leaves are leaf shaped, not huge, not leathery and that the
fruits are autumnal.
http://i16.tinypic.com/7x8rupj.jpg

Whoops, sorry - forgot to say that's a not very huge almond at the back,
just there to give scale.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk