Old 29-11-2007, 12:46 AM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening
clot clot is offline

Default moles

Si wrote:
[note x-post to uk.d-i-y & uk.rec.gardening]

I have a mole at the top of my garden. The first hill appeared about
10 days ago and the second, nearby, a couple of days ago. Both in
lawn.

What should I do? Our garden is intended to encourage wildlife but
hills all over the grass doesn't seem to me to be a friendly hello
from a visitor. Do the sonic repellents work or do I have to insert a
trap in a tunnel and take it far away?

Try these techniques it might amuse the neighbours!

http://www.dtep.com/mole-in-the-hole.htm

A further Google might bring up the original?