Old 29-11-2007, 05:05 AM posted to rec.gardens
Scott Hildenbrand Scott Hildenbrand is offline

Default Always Wanted to Do?

Sheldon wrote:
On Nov 26, 3:59�am, "Val" wrote:
"Scott Hildenbrand" wrote in message

Just a chit-chat thread..
One close to the top would be to build a nice flagstone or other style
rock patio with 2" of space between the rocks for plantings.. Since we
have a larger yard now I may end up doing that within a few years...
Maybe..

I made a lovely patio out of recycled concrete. On my way home from work one
day I saw a construction crew tearing up old sidewalks. They were just
lifting it with the teeth of the back hoe bucket and dropping it to break
enough to put in the dump truck. I costs a lot of money to dump in a
landfill so......

SNIP

Val

Sounds really nice... post some pictures.

I'll second that request.. Would LOVE to see it!