Old 29-11-2007, 05:24 AM posted to rec.gardens
Scott Hildenbrand Scott Hildenbrand is offline

Default Always Wanted to Do?

Val wrote:
"Scott Hildenbrand" wrote in message
Just a chit-chat thread..

Is there anything that you all had always wanted to do in your yard/garden
but have not done so far?

My "garden" is now a 3rd floor balcony......I want to make a hypertufa
trough and have a succulent garden, maybe make another for a few alpine
plants......still pondering.

Val

Long as you're making an effort to even have a garden..

I tire of seeing stark balconies with nothing more than a chair and table..

Did a google image search a few nights ago for rooftop gardens (have two
flat roofs on this home, pondering planter box borders), wow, alot of
creative work there.