Old 29-11-2007, 09:43 AM posted to aus.gardens
Blaircam[_2_] Blaircam[_2_] is offline

Default Pink Jacaranda

Your comment about the footpath triggered a warning in my head.
If it will overhang the footpath you should be careful to ensure that it
will not drop - and that could go as much for leaves/flowers as branches.
Obviously there are dangers to falling branches but leaves/twigs/flowers
could also pose a potential trip and fall hazard...
I know, maybe a bit of overkill on the cotton wool approach but better to be
forewarned I hope...

"HC" wrote in message
G'day Len

I live on a corner block so the canopy could shade the footpath area as
well.

Bronwyn ;-)

len garden wrote:
g'day bronwyn,

well blue is the colour they are noted for (purple if you wish), they
are an exotic anyway would suggest maybe you could find a native tree
to suit the colour scheme of things??

you must have a failry big side garden to be able to accomodate a
jacaranda roots and all, they are a very large tree.

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 21:06:10 +1100, HC wrote:
snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len & bev

--