Old 29-11-2007, 02:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Forms of Aromatherapy

On 29/11/07 12:38, in article , "Anne
Jackson" wrote:

The message from "graham" contains these words:
"anganb" wrote in message
Forms of Aromatherapy

There are three forms of the practice:

Home aromatherapy (self treatment)
Clinical aromatherapy (applied in conjunction with pharmacology)
Aromachology (use of aromas to affect moods).
http://www.askstar.com.cn/health/Aroma-Therapy.htm

All of them pure quackery!

Well, they're not, actually!

My grand-daughter's friend is having great success clearing up
the psoriasis that has troubled her for years, since she was a
child (25 years ago) with some aromatherapy oils I mixed for her.

She's not the first person I have helped with this problem,
the oldest was 72, and had tried every possible treatment
over the 70 years that he'd had the problem!

I'm with you on this, Anne. I know from personal experience how helpful
aromatherapy can be. A member of our family has just completed the
post-graduate Tisserand course and is going on to do further training. It's
a meticulously careful training and it benefits a great number of people.
But it's not compulsory, so I never do understand why people get in such a
state about it!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk