Old 29-11-2007, 02:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Fruit and therefore plant ID, please

On 29/11/07 10:48, in article , "Janet
Tweedy" wrote:

In article , Sacha
writes

Thanks to you Nick, Stewart and Janet but I'm afraid it's still not pinned
down. None of the fruits you've discussed are grooved enough.

What about posting to the RHS?

Could do - good idea. I'll also ask her to knock on the door, though and to
take a photo of the whole thing. She describes the bush as looking as if
it's covered in lots of little pumpkins!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk