Old 05-04-2003, 06:33 AM
Trish

Default Lavender in pots?

Jane VR wrote:

How big are the pots they are in? If they are the average herb pot, then
no way.

Yes, similar size as a herb pot. About 12cm.

Also, what kind of lavender?
You can get some called I think, Munstead and maybe Hidcote as
well, that grow much smaller.

Munstead

They
would definitley need drainage holes. How big are the containers?

I have one container for two pots. The container is about 40cm long,
13cm wide and about 15cm high. It's a galvanised container that has a
daisy pattern embossed onto it. It's quite a nice combination of the
silver container and the deep mauve flowers of the lavender.
It looks like I could leave them in their own pots for a while, but may
need to transfer them as they get bigger, into the container or
something bigger again?

Trish

--
Trish Stadelmaier