Old 29-11-2007, 03:51 PM posted to rec.gardens
D. Staples D. Staples is offline

Default serious tree problems addressed

symplastless wrote:
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Was this a response to a question that only you can see?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously you do not understand common problems trees
suffer from today. So I am glad you are not providing information to
people. I have not only looked, I have seen. I do not see you offering
sound suggestions to people with problems with trees. I care about trees
and their associates. Please define what you mean when you say "garbage".
Nope, just the standard once a week self promotional garbage.

I don't think you had any friends when you were a kid.

Where is your helpful suggestions to people who are responsible for trees
with respect to trees and their associates? I.e., on the following topics.

Troubles in the Rhizosphere
Trees from the Nursery
Tree Planting
Mulching
Pruning
Fertilization (A Touch of Chemistry)
Tree Farming and Related Problems

You say self promoting. What am I selling?

Your own ego. You call yourself a "consulting arborist", show us your
associations.

Beware a so called tree biologist that never studied biology.