Old 29-11-2007, 09:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
judith.lea judith.lea is offline

Default Forms of Aromatherapy

On Nov 29, 12:38 pm, Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from "graham" contains these words:

"anganb" wrote in message
Forms of Aromatherapy

There are three forms of the practice:

Home aromatherapy (self treatment)
Clinical aromatherapy (applied in conjunction with pharmacology)
Aromachology (use of aromas to affect moods).
http://www.askstar.com.cn/health/Aroma-Therapy.htm

All of them pure quackery!

Well, they're not, actually!

My grand-daughter's friend is having great success clearing up
the psoriasis that has troubled her for years, since she was a
child (25 years ago) with some aromatherapy oils I mixed for her.

She's not the first person I have helped with this problem,
the oldest was 72, and had tried every possible treatment
over the 70 years that he'd had the problem!

--
AnneJ

From birth to eighteen a girl needs good parents.
From eighteen to thirty-five she needs good looks.
From thirty-five to fifty-five a woman needs personality;
and from fifty-five on the old lady needs cash. ~ Kathleen Norris

You tell him Anne :-) I love oils - especially the ones to relax.