Old 30-11-2007, 07:12 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Beautiful rain

"0tterbot" wrote in message

i was interested to read recently that one MUST have a flush-diverter
for "safe" rainwater. we don't have one of those (although i do want one,
to keep the tank cleaner, but we don't have one yet).

Those flush diverters also remove a lot of water that could be going into
your tank. We don't have one and never have and when I asked a firend about
his, he was very dismissive of it because by the time it was full and ready
to allow water into his tank, the shower had often passed on and he was not
getting the run off into his tank. He eventually disconnected it.