Old 30-11-2007, 12:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Forms of Aromatherapy

In article , Martin
writes

All of them pure quackery!

Adulterated quackery.

Except that Rosemary Campbell-Preston who works or did work at Saville
gardens and was knowledgeable about scent said that her daughter could
have an asthma attack brought on by some aromatherapies as one in
particular smelled like a medication she use to have when she had an
asthma attack as a child.
Okay so it's psychological but then that's quote a powerful effect in
itself at times!

I can go straight back to when we first were married and living in Army
quarters if I smell Dettol as the girl across the way used to
disinfectant the stairs once a week with a powerful agent of some type
or other but one sniff now and I'm there in 1970

Janet

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph