Old 30-11-2007, 04:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Forms of Aromatherapy

"R.A.Omond" wrote in message
Sacha wrote:

It really does bother you that people can do something you can't and
therefore don't believe in? I do find that very strange.

Nope, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Every single person
on the planet can do "something" I can't.

Ready for the test? $999,999 to you and $1 to me ... quick before
Charlie beats you to it.

P.s. do you now know what the ideomotor effect is?

I think you might appreciate the book I recommended, "Psycho-cybernetics by
Maltz" and you would then understand people :-))

If you know what I mean ;-))

Kind regards

Mike

--
www.rnshipmates.co.uk for ALL Royal Navy Association matters
"Navy Days" Portsmouth 25th - 27th July 2008. RN Shipmates will be there.