Old 30-11-2007, 04:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Forms of Aromatherapy

On 30/11/07 16:19, in article ,
"R.A.Omond" wrote:

Sacha wrote:

It really does bother you that people can do something you can't and
therefore don't believe in? I do find that very strange.

Nope, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Every single person
on the planet can do "something" I can't.

Ready for the test? $999,999 to you and $1 to me ... quick before
Charlie beats you to it.

P.s. do you now know what the ideomotor effect is?

Yes, I do. You are not going to persuade me that a couple of pieces of
metal, wood or plastic do, though. I know what happens in dowsing because
I've experienced it using various types of materials. You haven't, so I'm
afraid all you're doing is persuading me that for some reason you're really
worried about things you don't understand and can't do yourself. They're
not compulsory, you know. Don't worry about it - those of us who can will
do it and those who don't want to, don't have to!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk