Old 30-11-2007, 04:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Forms of Aromatherapy

In article ,
says...
Charlie Pridham wrote:

Let me know when you're ready to undergo the dowsing test. I'll split
the winnings with you - $999,999 to you and $1 to me. Sounds fair ?

In the hard world of small businesses its hard to see why water bore hole
companies would keep dowsers on their books if there was nothing in it,
and down here they all do, whether it also works with all the other
things claimed for it I do not know, but if you want to try a method to
prove it, 2 plastic Biro tubes, each with a bit of metal coat hanger in
that has been bent to 90 degrees, hold one in each hand tuck you elbows
in tight and walk slowly, we did this in physics at school and out of 30
of us only one did not get a reaction to the water in one of 10 sealed
containers, its difficult to see how you could make the wires spin
yourself. thats good enough for me. Whoever is offering the money is
quite safe because neither I nor my then physics teacher could explain
why it happens.

Excellent! There's no need to explain why it happens. You just
need to successfully pass a very simple test; no need for any
simple or complicated explanations.

So, Charlie, tell me when you're ready for the test. Since my
fees are going up with each new applicant, I'll split the winnings
with you - $999,998 to you and $2 to me. Unless Sacha beats you
to the cool million ... quick, time's running out.

So you can explain gravity?
Not everthing in science can be explained, I do not need to do it again,
I am satisfied it works, I was suggestion YOU have a go, if nothing
happens you can carry on being sceptical until then I win.
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk