Old 30-11-2007, 04:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Forms of Aromatherapy

"R.A.Omond" wrote in message
Sacha wrote:

P.s. do you now know what the ideomotor effect is?

Yes, I do. You are not going to persuade me that a couple of pieces of
metal, wood or plastic do, though.

Sadly, that shows that you do not know what the ideomotor effect is.

I know what happens in dowsing because
I've experienced it using various types of materials. You haven't, so I'm
afraid all you're doing is persuading me that for some reason you're
really
worried about things you don't understand and can't do yourself. They're
not compulsory, you know. Don't worry about it - those of us who can
will
do it and those who don't want to, don't have to!

Ready for the test then Sacha? $999,999 to you and $1 to me.
That sounds fair to me ... let me know when you're ready.

:-))

--
www.rnshipmates.co.uk for ALL Royal Navy Association matters
"Navy Days" Portsmouth 25th - 27th July 2008. RN Shipmates will be there.