Old 30-11-2007, 05:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Forms of Aromatherapy

On 30/11/07 17:13, in article , "Janet
Tweedy" wrote:

In article , Charlie
Pridham writes

Whoever is offering the money is
quite safe because neither I nor my then physics teacher could explain
why it happens

I don't personally know how my car engine works nor the electrical
system but I would still use it to go to Waitrose

No but 'somebody' does and that's the point for the sceptics. Those of us
who know these things work can't explain them, therefore we're deluded,
poor, unscientific ignorami. I can live with that - have done for more than
30 years. ;-)

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk