Old 30-11-2007, 06:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Forms of Aromatherapy

On 30/11/07 17:48, in article ,
"Jennifer Sparkes" wrote:

The message
from Charlie Pridham contains these words:

In the hard world of small businesses its hard to see why water bore hole
companies would keep dowsers on their books if there was nothing in it,
and down here they all do, .....

big snip

Edward and tried when we lived in Kent and found we both could dowse.

It happened when the mains drainage system for the village was being done
The waterboard/whoever had a fellow going to each house dowsing to check
where the pipes to the cess pit went. He and Edward got talking and asked if
he wanted to try - of course he did!!! Then so did I ...

A lot of people can dowse though they don't know it, I was very sceptical ...

Jennifer - sorry not quite aromatherapy!!!

Well, not the cesspit bit, anyway. ;-) Lots of people can dowse but they
just haven't tried. It's lovely to see the surprise and delight when they
discover they can do it.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk