Old 30-11-2007, 11:53 PM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default Beautiful rain

"0tterbot" wrote in message

we got mike kelly, which of course only underlines eden-monaro's status
as a "bell-wether" seat, thus making elections hopelessly exciting. (i
only ever lived in safe seats before, where you can't escape the feeling
that as a voter, one is wasting one's time).

He's my Member too.

can i just say, that use of "member" always cracks me up, tee hee. most
things aren't funny twice, but that one is. well, maybe not... er....

For some reason I thought you were rather more to the
North - somewhere near Warragamba Dam. Wonder how I formed that idea?

don't ask me!!!! we are right in the armpit of civilisation * - an hour to
queanbeyan, an hour to goulburn, an hour to bateman's bay. and it rains
quite a lot at our place, too. marvellous!!!

mike kelly was everywhere during the campaign. he really did deserve to win
(compared to g. nairn - clearly had become complacent & was living in the
past & i personally didn't clap eyes on the man even once - but perhaps i
did but fell asleep immediately & thence forgot).
kylie

* not sure if you could really call any of those places "civilisation", but
you get the idea ;-)