Old 01-12-2007, 10:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Des Higgins Des Higgins is offline

Default Forms of Aromatherapy

On Nov 30, 5:57 pm, "R.A.Omond" wrote:
Des Higgins wrote:
I do not disbelieve in dowsing because I cannot explain it;
I do not believe it because I do not believe the claims that are made;
People employ dowsers for the same reason that "indians" did rain
dances.

In steps Des Higgins; anyone would think he's a scientist ;-)

Hi Des :-)

Howya Roy;
I guess part of the answer comes from looking at the right hand panel
of the page I am using to read this news. I have pasted them below.
I am not making this up. Google have some smart feckers with their
directed advertising algorithms. I read me news using google groups.

Des

These are there as sponsored links:

Envirodrilling UK Limited
National installation of water well
and water filtration equipment.
www.envirodrillinguk.com

Buy Great Dowsing Tools
Dowsing Pendulums, Rods, Courses
Great Prices and Quality
www.intuitivedowsing.com

Looking for a Well
Find it all on completehome.ie
For all your home requirements
www.completehome.ie

See your message here...

And then there are some "Related Pages "

Christmas Tour of Homes starts Sunday
Port Clinton News Herald - 21 hours ago
The Old House Guild of Sandusky will be holding its 28th annual ...

Glossary of Terms in Parapsychology
www.mdani.demon.co.uk

Solar Power - Creativity - Hydrogen Energy
Accelerated Reader - Wind Power - Creativity - Solar Energy. We ...
www.mind-course.com