Old 01-12-2007, 01:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Fruit and therefore plant ID, please

On 1/12/07 11:33, in article , "Janet Tweedy"
wrote:

In article , Sacha
writes

Er.......I don't know who you are. This seems to be an unusual shrub. If I
give you the name of the street, effectively I give the world the location
of an individual I don't even know. This plant is in a private garden.

On the other hand Sacha, if you wrote a nice letter to the occupants on
the lines of
"The Gardening UK Internet group is enthralled by the tree in your front
garden and would love to identify it. Can you tell us more about it?.
Adding your name and address

I am sure that they wouldn't mind you asking and might give you an
answer!

I don't know it myself, Janet. My Godson's wife passes it when she goes to
nursery school with their children. I've asked her to knock on the door and
told her we're all waiting with bated breath until she does! ;-)
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk