Old 01-12-2007, 09:25 PM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default Beautiful rain

Ah! I suspect you aren't too far from me. I wonder if you are within
cooee of the Altenburg?

the very same :-) (dh's shop is actually literally within cooee of the
altenburg!)

i'll never guess where you are, will i?

mike kelly was everywhere during the campaign. he really did deserve to
win (compared to g. nairn - clearly had become complacent & was living in
the past & i personally didn't clap eyes on the man even once - but
perhaps i did but fell asleep immediately & thence forgot).

Bloody Nairn! The only times I've clapped eyes on him I was deeply
unimpressed. Once he nearly ran me off the highway. You can guess which
one if you are where I think you might be.

oh yes. the way people (well, mostly canberrans) drive on that road
sometimes, does my head in. so in your position, i'd not vote for him either
;-)
kylie

* not sure if you could really call any of those places "civilisation",
but you get the idea ;-)

:-))