Old 01-12-2007, 10:14 PM posted to aus.gardens
SG1 SG1 is offline

Default Beautiful rain

it's true though. while it troubles me that family farms are being screwed
over to benefit corporations (cubbie station anyone?!)

Kylie can you tell me exactly what is going on at Cubbie this year? How many
folk have left Dirrin because of the drought. What the plantings are this
season? Cubbie gets water when the Balonne floods. At the moment the Balone
is flowing north of Beardmore dam, that water will never reach Cubbie.
On a positive but sad note, my tanks overflowed last night for the first
time since installation. 40% to 120% in a week. It is sad because the ground
at the base of the tanks did not need the water.
Jim