Old 01-12-2007, 10:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Forms of Aromatherapy

On 1/12/07 21:39, in article ,
"Cat(h)" wrote:

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 18:15:18 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

On 30/11/07 18:06, in article ,
"R.A.Omond" wrote:

Charlie Pridham wrote:

So you can explain gravity?
Not everthing in science can be explained, I do not need to do it again,
I am satisfied it works, I was suggestion YOU have a go, if nothing
happens you can carry on being sceptical until then I win.

Here's the rub, Charlie and Sacha. I *have* experienced the ideomotor
effect with dowsing rods. But it wasn't water (or gold, or uranium)
that caused them to twitch. Getting the idea ?

Yes, you aren't a dowser.

So I'll repeat just in case you might have missed the offer earlier:

Excellent! There's no need to explain why it happens. You just
need to successfully pass a very simple test; no need for any
simple or complicated explanations.

So, Charlie, tell me when you're ready for the test. Since my
fees are going up with each new applicant, I'll split the winnings
with you - $999,998 to you and $2 to me. Unless Sacha beats you
to the cool million ... quick, time's running out.

Charlie, are you ready to take the test? I'm sure that you must
feel 100% confident that you'll pass the test. $999,998 to you
and $2 to me :-)

By the way, to help your planning for the test, you might like
to watch James Randi's tests of 100%-confident Australian dowsers
he

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...996034&q=randi

Hilarious :-))

Do you know, I would think all those dowsers paid to find water by well
drillers must have collectively saved the drillers and the owners far more
than a paltry million dollars. Doesn't he ever change his offer against the
pound?

I have always found quite shocking that up to 90% of French employers
use graphology in recruitment - as against 2% of British employers
(stats which I read somewhere, they stuck in my mind, the source
didn't, so apologies for the lack of proper citation). Graphology is
far from being accepted scientifically as truly indicative of a
person's psychology, but it does not appear to discourage large
numbers of multimillion making organisations from using it.

Cat(h)

I know a graphologist but know nothing about that art/science myself. Her
analyses of several of us at one sitting were pretty accurate, though.
Strange but true. ;-)
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk