Old 02-12-2007, 07:16 AM posted to rec.gardens
Dioclese Dioclese is offline

Default Problems by humans on trees

"Treedweller" wrote in message
On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 09:48:41 -0600, "D. Staples"
wrote:

Jangchub wrote:
On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 08:10:38 -0500, "symplastless"
wrote:

Unless you have a comment on trees and their proper care, please
reframe
from your negative attacks.

John, I have to tell you, based on your behavior, constant spamming
with your links, and ongoing taunting, I wouldn't call you as an
arborist if you were the last one on earth.

I understand you are passionate about this, but give it a break, man.
Nobody asked you to constantly post links over and over ad nauseum.
You turn off many people and it isn't because your information is not
right, it's the presentation. It's old aready.

Add to it a lot of his stuff is not right, and you see the problem.

I'm as tired as anyone of the constant repetition, but please direct
me to any information he has provided that is not accurate.

Keith Babberney
ISA Certified Arborist #TX-0236AT

You're right. Its accurate to say if you plant tree too deep, it will have
problems. (Then, leave you hanging exactly how deep you should plant a
tree...) (Of course its a generic tree since it addresses no specific
species). (Of course, the depth of planting too deep is never defined...)

Strangely unspecific, generic and nowhere to go...

Oh, the generic tree. Should we rake up the leaves under the generic tree
in fall, or leave them be (Y/N)? No specifics, please. No weblinks,
thanks.
Dave