Old 02-12-2007, 01:21 PM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Beautiful rain

"0tterbot" wrote in message

Ah! I suspect you aren't too far from me. I wonder if you are within
cooee of the Altenburg?

the very same :-) (dh's shop is actually literally within cooee of the
altenburg!)

Well blow me down, no wonder we both have the same sorts of weather
patterns!

Unless you married a man very much older than yourself, I can only think of
3 blokes who might fit the right age profile to be your husband. M., who
used to work for Paul in another town and who comes from a family famed for
it's Bushranger ancestry, M., who has an interest in Land Rovers (but I've
been to his house and his backyard doesn't sound right according to what
you've said about your place - he has a standing invite to visit us at any
time), and the vet, whose partner R. has just had a baby boy, W.

i'll never guess where you are, will i?

I'm sure you've driven past my gate lots of times :-)) I'm cagey about my
location as someone tried to murder my husband and although he is still in
Goulburn gaol, I know he's computer savvy and I don't know what sort of Net
access crims have.

Wanna do lunch or morning/afternoon tea sometime?