Old 02-12-2007, 05:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens,alt.binaries.photos.original
gotbent gotbent is offline

Default Dec2 - Merry December_DSC00317.JPG

"Bob Botts" wrote in message
Don't worry about using your stuff out in the cold.... just be careful to
protect it from condensation when you bring it back indoors.

John - Pa. wrote in message
In spite of Global Warming, it has been a frosty autumn here and it is
a bit unusual for us to have snowfall this early. I have to admit
though, it wasn't much.

It was about 22-F today, and I didn't want to take my good kit out in
those temperatures, so this shot is from my little Sony pocket camera.
This is a large holly tree on our property, planted long before we got
here. It is now at least 30-ft. high.

JD
Sony DSC T-100 Pocket-camera
EXIF Data Included
e-mail: blissful-wind(at)usa.net

Additional images at;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/john-pa/

I always carry a big ziplok bags in my camera bags. The bodies and lenses go
into the zippies before I go in the house. Any condensation forms on the
outside of the plastic bags.