Old 02-12-2007, 11:12 PM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Problems by humans on trees

"Treedweller" wrote in
me to any information he has provided that is not accurate.

Keith Babberney
ISA Certified Arborist #TX-0236AT

I am sorry about the repetition. I do not repeat as much as humans are
incorrectly treating the trees. That is what really gets old is the false
advice and low quality tree care that takes place. Just look at the way
people mulch the trees. Its sad. I will keep with the same message.
However, if Don Staples can provide data that is peer reviewed and published
that suggest I am wrong, I would be happy. However, its just a matter of
name slinging and noise. Not to mention the fowl language.
Where is your definition of a forest or forestry Don Staples? At least I
define my terms. You present noise. Look that one up after forestry.

Beware of so called foresters who do not understand the ecological stages of
trees with respect to the chemistry between them and their
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.