Old 02-12-2007, 10:34 PM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default Beautiful rain

"0tterbot" wrote in message

Ah! I suspect you aren't too far from me. I wonder if you are within
cooee of the Altenburg?

the very same :-) (dh's shop is actually literally within cooee of the
altenburg!)

Well blow me down,

not this week - the wind let up g!

no wonder we both have the same sorts of weather
patterns!

Unless you married a man very much older than yourself, I can only think
of 3 blokes who might fit the right age profile to be your husband. M.,
who used to work for Paul in another town and who comes from a family
famed for it's Bushranger ancestry, M., who has an interest in Land Rovers
(but I've been to his house and his backyard doesn't sound right according
to what you've said about your place - he has a standing invite to visit
us at any time), and the vet, whose partner R. has just had a baby boy, W.

he's not any of them - i'm just trying to work out who they all are (the
rest of you, just do what you were doing... ;-). i know r. because that's
how we found our place! & i've met w. although he was asleep) but not the
husband afaik, as our dog goes to the vet only when necessary, & it hasn't
been. i know an m. very well who likes landrovers but likes bread more - is
that him? although they live in town, so probably not. not sure about the
other m. except the butcher who's from that (notorious ;-) family, so that's
not right i don't think!! we opened dh's shop only in february - it's very
close to the a. but not on the main street (his name's w.) if that rings a
bell??

i'll never guess where you are, will i?

I'm sure you've driven past my gate lots of times :-))

that is just so funny!

I'm cagey about my
location as someone tried to murder my husband and although he is still in
Goulburn gaol, I know he's computer savvy and I don't know what sort of
Net access crims have.

right, that's not funny at all, but it pays to be cagey anyway, i reckon.

Wanna do lunch or morning/afternoon tea sometime?

of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! however, now i feel anxious & mortified with
shyness so we'll need to work up to it ;-) i wonder if we have met already?
i meet so many people & often find that either i don't remember them, or
they don't remember me (it occurs to me as i am blah-ing on & suddenly
realise they don't even know why i am talking to them g. and most likely
vice-versa!)

isn't that fun??! gawd, you probably knew my rooster's great-great
grandfather or something g
kylie