Old 03-12-2007, 12:30 AM posted to aus.gardens
SG1 SG1 is offline

Default Beautiful rain

SWMBO & I had a good laugh about the water feature.

Cubbie is a media beatup, they only get water when the balonne river floods.
We live on the next river east and we have had one minor flood in the last 8
years. The Balonne has had the same. We got some millionaire cotton growers
this year, but NOT from cotton not enuf h20. Grew wheat instead, only needed
2 waterings instead of zillions for cotton. Kept the local grain receiver
open in what was a lousy year for almost all.
Anyway have a good one.
Jim