Old 03-12-2007, 04:22 AM posted to rec.gardens
Father Haskell Father Haskell is offline

Default growing cuttings

On Dec 2, 9:18 pm, "David E. Ross" wrote:

For a "tent", I take a liter soda bottle, cut the top off, and pry any
solid plastic bottom off. (Some bottles don't have a separate solid
bottom.) Turning the bottle over, I have a miniature greenhouse.

Supermarkets sell foil casserole trays with plastic covers. I don't
see any difference between those and the plastic "greenhouses"
sold at garden shops, save for the much cheaper price.