Old 03-12-2007, 07:19 AM posted to rec.gardens
Tad Tad is offline

Default Viticulture II

On Dec 2, 9:07 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"josi" wrote in message

Don't worry you arent of any help to me
So get lost

You aren't of any help to yourself. Remember your original message? Here it
is, in case you were hoping nobody noticed how dumb it was:

"hey. can anyone here help me with viticulture?"

Help you with what, you twit?

Hey, I have to agree with Josi on this one. She just asked a simple
question and did not get a nice answer in return. It's not like she
was posting spam or being impolite. Personally, i would have
responded, but I don't have any experience in that area. I'm wish
that people could ask questions without having to worry that they may
receive condescending remarks for their efforts.

That's my 2 cents.

~Tad