Old 03-12-2007, 03:07 PM posted to rec.gardens
Don Staples Don Staples is offline

Default Problems by humans on trees

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..

However, if Don Staples can provide data that is peer reviewed and
published that suggest I am wrong, I would be happy. However, its just a
matter of name slinging and noise. Not to mention the fowl language.

Fowl (?) language, sorry I don't speak bird.

Where is your definition of a forest or forestry Don Staples? At least I
define my terms. You present noise. Look that one up after forestry.

Sorry, I have not and will not produce a useless so called dictionary. Your
definetions in your terms has little to do with reality.

Peer review and published? Where is your peer review, tree hacker? Where
have you published, other than your web site, and there usually reposts of
Dr. Shigo's work.

Beware of so called foresters who do not understand the ecological stages
of trees with respect to the chemistry between them and their

Beware of so called consulting arborists that have never studied biology,
and never was an certified arborist.