Old 03-12-2007, 03:55 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Viticulture II

"Scott Hildenbrand" wrote in message
.. .
FarmI wrote:
"josi" wrote in message

Thanks for the kind words... maybe next time you guys can be nicer.
not the only one asking questions here.
People don't appreciate being spoken to like you guys did (Val and
JoeSpareBedroom)
You guys are very rude

We have 2,000 grape plants so I could give you some help on some aspects
of viticulture, BUT, you didn't mention where you live and since posters
here are from all round the world and we can't give advice without
knowing something about your climate, aspect, planting area etc or what
you want to know about viticulture, why would anyone bother? Either put
some thought into the question about the sort of advice you are really
seeking or go to a library or try google.

Thank God, a thoughtful way of saying you're question is so vague it
defies answer.

No need to be overly rude to the OP. Their question was indeed vague but
I'd chock that up to inexperience with news groups.

That's a difference of opinion, I guess. My opinion is that the OP does the
exact same thing in face to face discussions. It has nothing to do with
newsgroups. There's no reason to believe she's different because this is a
newsgroup.