Old 03-12-2007, 08:34 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening
Dora Crawford Dora Crawford is offline

Default Trying to ID a mysterious fruit

Mogga wrote:
On Mon, 3 Dec 2007 15:04:25 -0500, "Dora Crawford"
wrote:

June Hughes wrote:
Thanks Dora. The downside is, I have a cold and can't taste
anything.

Lemon juice and a good shot of whiskey in a mug, fill with boiling
water and stir. Drink it as hot as possible - probably won't cure
your cold, but you'll feel soothed! (I'm not kidding - it works for
me.) Hope you're better soon.

My version is a spoonfull of honey, lemon juice, dash of whiskey and
then fill up mug with hot water.

Oops - I left out the sweetener. Thanks for reminding me before I get
my next cold!