Old 03-12-2007, 08:31 PM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default Trying to ID a mysterious fruit

In message , Dora Crawford
writes
June Hughes wrote:
In message , limey
writes
June Hughes wrote:
PS Note for limey and Sacha - as a result of looking I have found
my
Sarah Brown Vegetarian Cookery book - Oh joy!

Joy, indeed!

Thanks Dora. The downside is, I have a cold and can't taste anything.

Lemon juice and a good shot of whiskey in a mug, fill with boiling
water and stir. Drink it as hot as possible - probably won't cure
your cold, but you'll feel soothed! (I'm not kidding - it works for
me.) Hope you're better soon.

Thanks Dora. Sacha has a cold too, so perhaps we can both try your
remedy. I think I shall put a little sugar in mine.
--
June Hughes