Old 04-12-2007, 02:26 AM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Somethig different "words" "Myths"

You don't dissect trees? I told you I was not convinced your cuts were
perfect cuts. What do you want me to do? Lie? Not this year!

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"Jangchub" wrote in message
No you did not ask for dissections. You asked for photo's of the
donuts. Go away. You are a liar now on top of it all. You've lost
all credibility with me, not that you ever had any. Pompous.

On Sun, 2 Dec 2007 21:48:40 -0500, "symplastless"
wrote:

I asked you for some dissections to see the internal effects of your
pruning. I really was not sure enough of your pruning from the outside.
Would you place something on a web page you were not sure of? My
inexperience I guess. Unless I am really sure of something do I add it.
did have some questions about the cuts. Dissections would be nice.
Remember you want to try to get the pith in dissections. Thanks for your
comments. I will take them into consideration in my final decision making
process. I just was not convinced by your photos. E.g., check this one
out.
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...incorrect.html

That was in very clear between a correct cut and an incorrect cut.
Remember
a flush cut can make little cavities for small wildlife (forestry). Not
good for the individual but good for the small wildlife.
see first picture on this page.
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning/

Again I am sorry I did not explain that your samples where not as clear to
me as I would like. Again if you do some dissections let me know. Please
understand I am not saying your cuts were wrong.