Old 03-12-2007, 11:35 PM posted to rec.ponds
[email protected] Emilyp0nh@gmail.com is offline

Default Holiday Blues, Can this group cheer me up ?

The content looks interesting to say the least, LOL.
Looks like another December alone for me. Well, me and my Sybian that
is.... Can anyone reccomend some quality adult entertainment ? Much
appreciated. I have just about had it with losers. My vibrator and DVD
player might become my permament serious relationship... Oh well hope
everyone is doing well.

Here's my blog if you are interested. Luv to all,

Casey

http://bloggingcasey.blogspot.com/