Old 04-12-2007, 02:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Kye Kye is offline

Default Look, an epiphyte

Isnt there a few heading downwards as well???

Kye.

"AusDigi" wrote in message
Yes, that's a root wandering up to the left of the picture. There are
actually three roots heading off that way and presumably more around the
back. With the help of the original image I've drawn in the roots in this
attachment.

Reiner

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Thanks for the habitat pic! Stupid question, but where are its roots? I

see
one going off to the upper left (as we see it on the picture) but are

there
others under the lichen/mossy stuff?