Old 05-12-2007, 11:38 AM posted to rec.gardens
Pat Kiewicz Pat Kiewicz is offline

Default OT - can opener

Cheryl Isaak said:

Dioclese wrote:

Before I jump to the 15 dollar range for a manual can opener, what
are you folks using? How long has it been used?

I'm getting myself one of the OXO manuals when I spot one next. Don't
know the price but it is a dream to use. Used my cousins to open 10 cans
of cranberry sauce and it was painless on these old hands.

I've got an OXO manual. Been very reliable and comfortable to use.

(attributed to Don Marti)